These two darlings took some selfies one day while Liam was at school. I love it!
Last week we did a little bike riding before it got cold.
The boys are still really enjoying bootcamp
Liam running
Parachute time! Always a favorite
Last Thursday night at t-ball
Lover of feet
Angel baby
Last Saturday Liam woke up and had some blotchy redness on his cheeks. It baffled us for a bit since Liam has never had a reaction to anything and is always pretty healthy. So we decided to keep an eye on it. After his nap it was a full on rash. I already guessed he had Scarlet Fever since Michelle W. had very recently posted on facebook that she had it. So Chris took him over to urgent care and sure enough he tested positive for strep and had Scarlet fever to go with it.
Here he is with his red face after his appointment.
It was weird since he never had a fever or complained of a sore throat. Ah well! We were told to throw his toothbrush away after 24 hours and he shouldn't be contagious after that time since he'd be starting an antibiotic. So we went on with our week as usual.
Later that night I was giving Amelia a bath and the boys really wanted to take a bath with her so this is what it looked like, ha! I finished bathing Amelia and then the boys enjoyed the tub.
Sunday I went to Vegas with Amelia and did some wedding dress shopping with my soon to be sister in law, Emily. My mom, Sadie, and Emily's friend Kelly came. We had a great time. Apparently the boys, who stayed at home with their dad, did too. I saw this picture when I came home.
I also found that Liam's rash had spread to his arms but his face was looking better.
I've been taking the boys to storytime on Wednesdays and they are loving it. It really is a nice little activity for them.
Grandpa changed Amelia's diaper one day and decided to dress her as a jazzerciser, with her onesie outside her pants. She looks cute either way :)
Thursday, Liam told me that he "had a lot of energy and needed to go to the park" We made a deal that I would run two laps and then he could play at the playground. This is what it looked like me pushing Amelia and Colin while Liam rode his bike. We made it and then the boys had a great time at the park.
Amelia got to try out the swing for the first time and she seemed to think it was pretty great
Colin even joined in and pushed her.
My babies
Friday morning Colin woke up with some blotchy redness on his face. He normally has a little redness to his face so I just watched it and when he woke up from his nap it looked like this...
So he made a trip to urgent care and tested positive for strep and Scarlet fever, though he too showed zero signs of being sick until the redness. *sigh* So I apologize to anyone who may have been exposed by us, we really had no idea they were sick.
This one is from today. Colin wanted to watch a show on the way to G&G house and was told no, hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment