Last week Liam wanted to get a picture of all of them wearing their shirts G&G got them from the book festival. I will say they all looked pretty darn cute.
They were having a great time together on the couch and these boys love their baby sister.
Giving Amelia kisses
Sweet babies
Love Amelia's smile here
After they had fun taking pictures together, Liam and I discussed his upcoming fishing trip. During the conversation he remembered that he saw and Ironman fishing pole at the store and asked if he could get one. I told him he already had a fishing pole that Grandpa Snay gave him and he didn't need one. This caused a HUGE meltdown. He continued to ask if he was good could he get one. I tried to explain to him that he didn't need one, we don't always get what we want, too much money, etc. I was being as nice as could be and began to get a little frustrated. Let's just say trying to rationalize with a four year old was not happening.
Finally I couldn't take it after twenty minutes. I facetimed Chris and had him talk to Liam. Chris explained that those fishing poles are too little and not good for catching fish. Liam was instantly better. Why didn't I think of saying that!! I came up with everything else except something that made sense to Liam. Ah, oh well!
Once he was calm we went over to Uncle Matt's house to pick up the boys' fishing poles. They asked Uncle Matt if they could flash the lights on his police car. He recently got a new SUV car and the boys were pretty excited to check it out.
Colin checking out the back seat.
Here is sweet Amelia with her two little teeth. I had a hard time getting a good picture.
Last Wednesday Liam had a t-ball game. He was so cute and at one point said "Coach can I be catcher, I've never been catcher before" So his coach let him catch. He was walking a little funny at first with all the gear.
Trying to see out the mask
Cute little guy
After the game Chris and I asked if he liked catching (because he didn't seem so sure of it at the time) he said he did like it, guess we'll see if he does it again.
Here is a picture of this gal looking super cute
Sibling love
Lastly this gal is starting to sit up a few seconds at a time on her own. Can't believe how big this gal is getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment