July 25th was my momma's birthday. We had a little party at our house to celebrate. We also set up our new pool and the boys LOVE it.
They had so much fun. The pool is still set up and there have only been about 3-4 days we have not gone swimming in it since setting it up in the backyard.
Anyway for mom's birthday we had steaks, lots of other food, socialization, and music. It was great. When it came time for cake and ice cream we couldn't find the teenagers; well, they were playing on their phones in our bathtub. Weirdos
Birthday cake
Grandma and Amelia dancing. Don't let that face fool you, she was having a good time.
Everyone (over the age of 10) hung out til 10:30PM. There was a little dancing and a brutal soccer game. It was such a nice time.
Here is another pool picture from the next day.
I worked out one morning and came home to this...
Sweetest daddy/daughter moment ever!
We had the Jacobs kids over one day. They all spent a good hour or more in the pool.
Reed chose to sit in the water table instead.
The other day I stepped out of the kitchen for two minutes and when I came back this little gal had opened the pantry door (which obviously was not closed all the way). She managed to pull the fig newtons off the bottom shelf and open them!! She was chowing down and was quite proud of herself
Eating her newfound snack
She was kind though and attempted to share with her big brother.
Last Friday we took Liam to school and Colin was begging to go to the park. So that is what we did. These two rug rats had such a great time swinging together.
Happy gal
She loves to swing
So does this guy
Colin has also become a little climber lately and loves it.
These love bugs are the best!
Later that day we picked Liam up from school and there was a note saying another kid bit him. It was folded over and normally little hurt-notes are not folded. I didn't finish reading the note because I was signing Colin up for school. (More on that later) Anyway, the director apologized up and down but I hadn't even seen the bite. Once I actually got to Liam I forgot about it and he never said anything but when we got home I noticed it and wowzers! I couldn't believe how hard he had been bit! It as very close to breaking skin. I finished reading the note and apparently the parents were notified and the kid has a warning. After talking to Liam he said that kid is always mean but he better keep his teeth to himself or I might go ballistic.
Lastly here are a couple cute photos.
I love Colin's cheezy smile here
and little Amelia thoroughly enjoying her spaghetti!
No comments:
Post a Comment