Colin started attending preschool two times a week for half days just like Liam on August 11, 2015. He was so excited. I was going to start him on Monday but I worked and really wanted to be there for his first day of school since I missed Liam's due to work, which was weird since I don't work that often, ha! Anyway, I was a nervous wreck and was worried about him the whole time. Colin is such a sweet boy but he is definitely my more cautious, shy boy. However, he did awesome.
I wanted to be better about his first day and actually take some pictures. I also asked him what he wants to be when he grows up. He said War Machine of course, ha!
Such a cute, sweet boy
Love him
This is Liam's last year of preschool and he moved into a new teacher's class, Ms. Val. His response was pretty awesome. He told me when he grows up he wants to be "Nothing, I just want to be me!" Later he said Ironman but I had to go with the first response.
It's crazy how big he has gotten and I can't believe in one year he will be in kindergarten!
Love him too!
Daddy met us at school so he could see Colin off, too. Colin had his backpack ready to go, loaded with some extra under pants and sunscreen. (Sidenote, we have been potting training for about a month and it seems to finally be going pretty well!)
Colin and daddy getting ready to enter the school.
Mrs. Trudi showing him his classroom.
He was good with us leaving but immediately found Liam on the playground and stuck tightly to his side.
He seemed great when we left and Amelia and I went and had a morning to ourselves which was so weird! ha!
When I picked the boys up Colin had a great day. Afterwards it seemed only right to take the boys to Baskin Robbins for a treat. The boys loved it and Amelia enjoyed some crunchies. When we came home it was time for naps and it was the first time Colin laid down and fell asleep within 10 minutes. It was crazy! All in all it was a good day!
1 comment:
Aw, I love that they played together on the playground!
Post a Comment