A few weekends ago we all took a trip to Flagstaff for Jenna's bachelorette weekend. I had everyone come along just incase Amelia needed me. It was a beautiful, cool, and rainy weekend. We took the kids to the park Saturday and had a picnic in the park with a little chick-fil-a for lunch.
It was awesome. Liam enjoyed climbing trees
Amelia crawled all over the place.
Boys playing in the tree
Fun times
Amelia testing out the equipment
Liam was all about having his picture with Amelia
Colin was trying out some new ticks
and lots of jumps
Sliding
After the park we took the kids back to Sandy and Larry's and I grabbed a few more things for Jenna's bachelorette party and then Chris dropped me at the hotel for a night of fun!
We had a great time. I didn't go to bed until about 2am which is madness! I of course woke up at 6am and couldn't fall back asleep so I showered and had Chris come pick me up so I could feed Amelia. I came back later when everyone was awake and said good-bye to the gals.
Here is our little group before dinner.
and during dinner
Before we officially left Flagstaff we made a stop at the park again to let the boys burn some energy. I was hoping to sleep on the way home but Amelia decided that was not going to happen. So when we got home I crashed on the couch, later a little superhero showed up by my side.
I took the boys to one of Chris' softball games and the boys wanted a snow cone. They shared with their sister. She approved BIG time.
Love it when they love each other
We also had a playdate with Isla and Greta who were visiting from Chicago.
Looking good
Lastly, a couple weekends ago I was coaching at a volleyball camp and Chris took the kids up to the Hualapais to the park.
I'm so glad to have such an amazing husband who plays with and cares so much for our kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment