Saturday, September 19, 2015

11 Months!

I can't believe I am getting ready to plan a birthday party for a little lady who will turn one in a month.  My precious time with Amelia has gone so fast and I am tearing up in shock that she is eleven months!  I really don't know how it happened.  What I do know is we all love this little lady.
Amelia is weighing in at 19.8lbs and is 29 1/4 inches long.
Amelia continues to be a VERY active baby.  She is EVERYWHERE, cupboards, closets, drawers, toilets (yes the boys are learning they need to flush the toilet and put the lid down), and climbs on anything and everything she can.  We have had the step ladder out for painting purposes and she thinks she needs to climb right up it.  The funny part is when she does climb on a chair or the step ladder and realizes she can't get down she belts out a scream for help.  It is very different from her other screams and I can't describe it but I always know she needs help.
I did the pictures at the last minute in the dark.  She was semi cooperative.
Amelia is very stubborn and determined, which are great traits at times.  She will not back down from most anything.
She is also super sweet and loves to cuddle and play.  She especially loves to wrestle like her brothers.  Anytime someone is laying on the floor she will run over and fall on them.  
She continues to be a momma's girl and I love it but sometimes she follows me everywhere and I can't accomplish a thing unless I am holding our sweet little angel.  Here she is resting her head on the play set.
Amelia continues to be a great eater.  She will eat just about anything we give her.  She loves fruit, veggies, noodles, and dino chicken just like Colin does.  She continues to be a water baby and loves swimming in the pool with her brothers.  I had to recruit Liam to help me with the pictures so I could get a smile out out her.  That's why she is looking off to the side.
She loves her brothers but she has something special with Liam at this point, maybe because he is a little more tolerant and understanding of her.  Colin loves giving her hugs but she tends to pull his hair and that doesn't sit too well with him. Ha!  Anyway, she can say her own version of both boys' names right now.  She will holler out and while looking for Liam (or shall I say "Um" which is how she says Liam) some days .  Colin's name is "Un" but she really does know the difference which is cool.
Happy little lady
Looking for Liam
Playing peek-a-boo
I love watching my kids play together.
So sweet
This girl is also quick.  She runs around like crazy.
She is so happy to run.  She has recently decided she is okay with wearing shoes, before she would just stand in one spot and take them off.  I am glad she is willing now because I feel better about letting her down at places like the park, in the backyard she is allowed to roam freely though.
Here are what most of the pictures I took look like...
She takes off before I can get a clear shot or they turn out blurry because she is quick.
I leave you with a few videos.
Peek-A-Boo
Laughing Girl
Showing her determined/stubborn attitude.  She was wanting to climb up the slide just like her big brothers.
We LOVE this gal and can't wait to watch her personality continue to blossom.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

She is something else!!! Love her!!!

UsIves said...

I love hearing about Amelia- can't wait to see her one of these days!! She's adorable!