A couple weekends ago we celebrated Jenna and Shane. It was a great day. It started early with all the gals getting their make-up done. Then it came time to have Jenna put her dress on and she looked stunning!
I was able to help her get her dress on being I was kid free and had no other current responsibilities.
Jenna and Shane decided to have a first look at each other before the actual wedding. The plan was Jenna would come down the elevator and Shane would be waiting. This did happen but I had to play games with the elevators to make it work. It was a sweet moment for them.
So awesome.
The ceremony was beautiful and hot but we all survived and then it was party time.
Jenna with her dad
Beth and I
The hubby
The gang, missing Shelby and the Dysons
There were too many of us to fit in the booth
Scott sporting his mermaid outfit
Love these guys
The love each other
Dancing
Such a great time
Kasey, Megan and Pat
Oh my!
Thanks for the fun wedding! We are so happy for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment