We have been busy so far this month. We started going to library time again and even Amelia has been getting into it. She is so cute and dances to the music.
Here she is walking in with her brothers one day.
It was so beautiful outside this past week that we spent a morning playing outside and swimming. We were all in the big pool and I needed a break from holding Amelia and making a whirlpool for the boys (it is their favorite thing to do in the pool). Amelia stared at the boys longingly hoping to get back in.
She eventually settled for her baby pool
These two have so much fun together. She thinks her brothers are hilarious.
Sunbathing together.
Liam came and hung out with me.
Eventually it turned into a dog pile on mom.
Colin was having a great time but kept complaining of his ear hurting at random times. So I called and made an appointment with the ENT since she already was suspecting he may need his tubes replaced. That night it was worse and he was crying out in so much pain and he even slept with us. We ended up taking him to the pediatrician the next day and he had an ear infection. Tomorrow we finally see the ENT to see what we need to do. He had an appt on Tuesday but the doc had and emergency surgery which pushed us back. I have never seen him in so much pain with an ear infection (I wonder if it was worse this go around since his tubes were clogged but I have no idea) I just hope we get some answers tomorrow and my baby starts to feel like a million bucks! Overall we had a great little morning playing and swimming!
1 comment:
Please keep us posted on sweet Colin!!
Post a Comment