This is how Amelia watches Liam at soccer practice.
She is a cute little gal
Last weekend Chris and I went to see Wicked with some dear friends. It was a great time and it was nice having a 24 hour period to just hang out with the hubby.
Our picture attempt take two!
The show was great and I loved it. So glad we went. Afterwards we made a stop at Ikea and had a little fun.
We were going to head home but decided we were tired and it was late so Shane and Jenna were kind enough to take us in. We ended up playing a game called Cards against Humanity. It was ridiculous and we had a lot of laughs.
Chris and I had made a stop at Barnes and Noble and bought the kids some Halloween books which resulted in me busting out all our Halloween books. We had a good time reading them.
This past week we also busted out fall and Halloween decor. The boys enjoyed decorating this little tree.
We also had a good time playing outside. It was cloudy and cool and perfect outside.
I love watching the kids play and especially listening to their imaginations.
Amelia joined in on the climbing
My loves
Baby girl
This little guy has become a little dare devil and has began jumping from things
Happy guy
Silly girl
I LOVE them all so very much
Angels
Love
Brandi and I took the kids to library time last Wednesday and Amelia was really getting into the shaky egg song.
So were these ones.
But she thought she was pretty cool!
Then we all headed to the park since the weather was still pretty amazing,
The boys and Neely climbed a lot while Brandi and I chased/followed Reed and Amelia.
Overall we have had a pretty good week!
1 comment:
So much fun!! :0)
Post a Comment