Last Sunday we had a surprise birthday party for Chris in combination with a going away party for Jess. I was pretty sure Liam had spoiled the surprise earlier in the day when he told his dad something like "don't look grandpa is hiding your present" after Tim had stopped by but it turns out he was suspicious because Mollie hadn't mentioned his birthday to him at all. Ha! He had a good time anyway and I think Jess did too.
They got some matching shirts.
Matt checking out Chris's new toy.
Ice cream time!
Avery, Brandi, Neely, and Tyra
This little ones playing in the sand box. Amelia kept trying to eat it!
Colin eating his cone until it fell on ground, poor boy but he did get another one.
More matching shirts, it's a good thing they won't be living near each other, ha!
It was so nice having a small gathering and celebrating these two boys. Chris had a good time and hopefully Jess did too and is enjoying his new job in Oregon!
1 comment:
Aww...I didn't know they were moving!
Post a Comment