Tuesday, August 16, 2016

4 Year Old Preschool

August 16th was Colin's first day of four year old preschool! I was a little worried about him going to school without Liam but he has been willing and has made some new friends.  Here he is on his first day back in the actual school program (he did go all summer long).
Such a cutie
This one cracks me up with all their faces
Silly boy
Love him
Liam took this one for us.
Amelia and I had our morning together.  I did a ton of cleaning to get ready for Colin's birthday and she did an amazing job entertaining herself.  She played in the toy room and did a little dressing up.
(It's difficult to see but that's the winged helmet of the mighty Thor)
When I was cleaning my room she played in the suitcase.
Then she crashed on our way home from getting Colin.  She is the sweetest most days.
Colin had a great day and enjoyed his first day back in the classroom and seems really happy.

No comments: