Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day at the Hualapai Mountains

Check out these sweet kiddos enjoying some ice cream on a hot summer day
We had a super lazy morning one day and these two cuddled while watching a show it was super sweet.
I cuddled with this little man
Then later we had some more cuddle sessions
The first weekend of August G&G invited us for a picnic in the Hualapais and it was a perfect day!  It was overcast and we had just a few light rain drops, I even got a little chilly at times!
The boys had a great time climbing on giant rocks
My sweet kiddos
Walking with grandma
Everyone on a rock
There was a break for some book reading
The reading happened after the the two littlest Cassons took a little fall.
After some reading Chris and I took the kids on a little hike up the hill.  We found a giant tree log they walked across.
Liam finishing his walk
Family photo
Going down the mountain was much more difficult for the littles.  So Chris took Amelia and Liam and I had Colin.  I love this picture of us
We took a longer drive home so Amelia could sleep in the car since we can't seem to transfer her from car seat to crib when she does fall asleep in the car.  Colin ended up falling asleep about 10 minutes before we got home and he was OUT!  He was asleep for about two hours when we finally opened his bedroom door, made noise, etc to wake him.  Eventually, Chris scooped him up and brought him into living room with everyone and this is what he did...
It still took him about 10-15 minutes before he woke up.  It was and awesome day!

No comments: