Sunday, August 21, 2016

Colin's 4th Birthday Party!

After the triathlon and Colin's soccer game we all came home just in time for the bounce house to arrive.  The kids enjoyed every minute of it.  G&G Casson came over to help nap the birthday boy and Amelia while Chris and I went to Liam's game at 1:00.  My mom was also a blessing and ran around getting me some cupcakes and filled up a giant R2-D2 balloon for Colin.  With all of everyone's help Chris and I were both able to make all soccer games and throw a party.  
The party was getting ready to start and our birthday boy was still sleeping.  He took quite the nap.  He was ready to party once he was up and put on his birthday shirt.  First stop was the jump house once again.
I found a template to make some droid hats for the kids.  Colin liked his and he sat and ate pizza on the jump house entrance with his little hat.
 Some guests
 I failed at taking pictures of the food, decor, and kids bags :( but you can see some in the background.
Nate and Liam. 
Then it was present time!  This right here was quite the hit with Colin
Cool card
Legos!
He enjoyed opening his presents and was very outgoing with it.  Sometimes in the past he has been unsure of all the attention focused on him but he seemed to be okay with it this go around.
Birthday boy!
Boy with his toys
Ninja stuff was also a popular new toy
Kids playing police and firefighters
My guy
Love him
I did a lot of jumping with the kids.
Chris with the kiddos
Little girl and her big jumps
Ninja birthday boy
Grandma Snay joined the fun
The kids loved having an adult in the jump house with him.
Family photo with our boy
G&G with birthday boy and Amelia
We were so happy Colin had an amazing day!
Like I said I failed miserably at taking photos but his droid party turned out pretty well.  Here were some of the leftovers.
Birthday sign!
And here is an idea of what his cupcakes looked like.  I couldn't find another BB-8 topper to show the full effect!
Lastly, Colin did have his own personalized birthday cake that we failed to get a picture of.  Chris thought he had filmed us all singing happy birthday to him but when we went back to look on camera it is not there.  I am super crushed about it but all that really matters is Colin had an amazing day!  Thank you for all who made our sweet FOUR year old boy feel super special.

No comments: