Colin had his very first soccer practice on August 10th. He was so cute out there. I was really worried he wouldn't even play at practice but he ran right out with the kids. He is playing on the same team that Liam played on last year.
I know it is hard to see but he's the kid to the far left.
The kiddos found the plastic stained-glass-looking-coloring things in my craft closet while we were looking for some stuff for Colin's birthday party. Of course we had to paint after that.
Amelia had a great time but I had to open each paint one at a time for her. Otherwise she would have had every color mixed up very thoroughly and the boys would have been quite upset, ha!
Liam focusing
Colin working on his helicopter.
The boys did a couple each and then I had to convince them to find another activity. We had also made a trip to Big Lots and Colin has wanted a wind chime for a while so when they were half-off I let him pick one out. He chose dragonflies and was so excited once it was hung up.
They also helped me work on some stuff for Colin's birthday party.
I LOVE this one
Liam had his first soccer practice on August 12th and he loved it. He has a great group and I know his coaches, which is so nice.
He is way more into it right off the bat this year and I can't wait to watch him!
No comments:
Post a Comment