As of yesterday our sweet little angel was 2 months old! I can't believe it. He is just amazing us each day. He has started to hold on to things. I don't believe he realizes that this toys are in his hands yet but that will come soon enough. Liam is starting to have better control of his hands and doesn't hit himself in the head quite as often. He also loves to kick his legs like crazy. The best part about our 2 month old boy is he is starting to talk to us more. He has lots of little sounds he likes to make, and they are great. He is most talkative in the morning when he first wakes up. He has also become more focused on his mobile and things in general that hang above him. His eyes are still a dark blue and his hair is a very, very light brown color, but has a reddish tint with sunlight. He is also starting to wear his 6 month outfits (sad face). Anything that is a full onesie from head to toe is starting to get a little too short. We aren't quite there yet but it is coming very soon! He is just a long boy. Chris and I love our sweet angel baby.
Liam also has a few nicknames that we call him. Chris' favorite is "Little Monster" [I more often call him Bambio or el Nino], I usually call him "Sweet Angel", "Lil' Man", and "Doodle Bug". Oh, and did I mention that Liam may have DIMPLES!! Yes, I am very excited about this. He occasionally smiles big enough that it looks like there is a slight dimple on the upper right side of his mouth. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Here are some pictures from his 2 month milestone. I meant to do this for his 1 month also, but things were a little crazy so I will be better from here on out! (Prepare yourselves for picture overload)
Getting dressed for the day with dad.
Playing with mom and holding his rattle.
Holding his rings. These are very easy for him to grasp.
Sitting in dad's chair, preparing for his photo shoot.
He is excited to be 2 months old.
Love his smiles
So cute.
I had to have Chris get him to smile because if it is just me, he focuses on the orange light of the camera and looks all serious instead.
Close up
Naked baby = Happy baby
His little feet! I have an obsession with how cute they are :)
Getting ready for bed, hence the outfit change. 6 month outfit :(
I was having fun with his blocks!
Originally I was going to spell out how old he was in blocks, but I realized when I got to nine months that I would need 3 letter N's. That means we'd have to buy 3 sets of blocks and 120 little blocks floating around that house just seemed crazy.
Profile shot
Getting sleepy
Mom having more fun with the blocks
Exhausted from his big day. I love how he crosses his arms and his full lips!
Lastly, here are a few pictures of Chris and his new car.
He is in LOVE!
3 comments:
Jess says you guys are "four door family car dorks" like us now.
And I LOVE LIAM.
True, but I am so glad to have that mustang gone! We hardly ever drove it even before Liam!
Haha. Don't worry, we've liked being four door family car dorks. Welcome.
Post a Comment