On Tuesday Liam had his 2 month check up. He is doing great! He weighs 11lbs 14oz and is 24 inches long. He loves being on the table and dancing on the paper. I think he likes the noise it makes. He goes crazy swinging his arms, kicking his legs, and making all sorts of noises. He was a happy baby and all smiles...at the beginning.
Then came the dreaded shots. I was not looking forward to it at all. He had to have 4 shots, 2 in each thigh. He screamed at the top of his lungs and his face turned the reddest I have ever seen. I almost cried I felt so bad. Immediately afterwards he slept but woke up later and was hard to console. He was miserable. I even gave him some Tylenol to help. I am not sure it made a difference. He did not sleep well at all last night either.
Today he was much better and we even had a play date. We headed over to my friend Christina's house so we could meet each other's babies. We were all due the same week. I was due Nov 17th, Jen Nov 18th, and Christina Nov 19th. It was amazing seeing the difference in size of all our babies. They were all so cute and happy, it was awesome.
Lyla (Christina's little girl born Nov 26th), Gavin (Jen's baby boy born Nov 14th), and Liam
Lyla is about 9lbs, Gavin about 14-15, and Liam almost 12lbs (Gavin and Liam were both 8lbs 5 oz at birth)
They were such good sports.
Christina had a bumbo at her house and was saying how she loved it and I should try Liam in it. He seemed to think it was pretty cool too! We may need to get one. He enjoyed sitting up.
We left by 3 PM because a big storm was suppose to hit. It is a good thing we left when we did. It was a slushy mess!! It got better close to home but about 10 minutes after we got home it started dumping snow.
The beginning
Then Chris finally got home about 40 minutes after us and it looked like this. It is still snowing outside and apparently we are going to get 5-8 inches. BOOOOO! I am so tired of snow and cold weather. On that note I leave you with a sweet picture of Liam sleeping during his nap yesterday.
We have to roll blankets next to him otherwise he won't sleep in his crib. He likes that secure feeling but hates being swaddled. It seems to work like a charm most of the time!
4 comments:
Haha, I can't believe the size differences between them.
Veronica really likes her bumbo I guess, and recently got a little food tray thing for hers that they make now. So that's kinda cool, it can take the place of a high chair for a while. We tried to borrow hers with Cason, but his fat thighs couldn't fit in there. Haha.
I adore him!
The last picture of the boy is fantastic. And the middle baby (Gavin?) is a TANK--Awesome! =)
Skift, aren't you glad you have a new FRONT-wheel drive car now?
And let little Mr. Jess know that I was rockin' the Ford Taurus family sedan years ago--WITHOUT babies/family. That's just how cool I am.
Oh my goodness!! That last picture of him sleeping just melts my heart. Melts it!! So, so sweet. Oh! And I also love the one where he's smiling in the bumbo (but I just said that on FB). And I'm impressed you got all three little ones to just sit there for their photoshoot.
Post a Comment