Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby Einstein

Liam is a funny little guy lately.  When you lay him down he tries so hard to sit up.  He uses his abdominal muscles and has this strain in his face. I find it hysterical and cute.

The last few days he has been a little extra fussy surely because A. He is sick with stuffy nose and a nasty little cough and B.  Those darn top teeth still have not come in! So whatever makes him happy I leave him be.  Yesterday it was the diaper bin.  He enjoyed pulling out all the diapers and even chewed on a few.
He looked so innocent
Then he found the booger sucker.  I know deep down he was wishing he could run and hide it.  He hates that thing and I have used it at least 3 times a day lately.  I hope he feels better soon!
Today, I dressed Liam in his Einstein outfit from Geoff and Beth.  I wanted to send them a picture (to cheer them up) considering they have been in the hospital since Tuesday night waiting for their dear Gavin to make his arrival.  

After I got him dressed I finally received the news!  Gavin William made his debut this morning! So CONGRATS to this lovely couple!  They are going to be AMAZING parents and I wish them the best! Apparently, the big/little guy weighed in at 9lbs 10oz and 21 and 3/4inches long.  I stalked Geoff's dad's facebook page for the info :) Beth you are my HERO for delivering that big boy!







4 comments:

McDyson said...

Ha, ha!! His sit-up face is hilarious!! He's trying SO hard--poor guy. =) And I'm so glad you stalked Warren's FB page--I was going CRAZY over here!! Love you!

Brandi said...

I still can't believe how big a FIRST baby she had to deliver. She's awesome. She also picked out one heck of a perfect onesie for Skifter's offspring.

Also, sorry about Liam's cold. :( Don't worry, we can't afford to visit ever again, so you're safe from our diseases from now on.

Sarah said...

I know can you imagine how big the next one will be!! Everyone I know they just get bigger! I hope it does the opposite for her :) We are not safe from you diseases because we are visiting in less than a month! See you soon !

Brandi said...

I KNOW! It DOES always seem like they get bigger, but I do know of ONE who had a smaller 2nd baby. Misty! Alex was 9 lbs and I think 2 or 3 oz, and then Faith was like 8 and a half pounds or something like that. So there's some hope.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're visiting. Well, we'll do our best to be healthy.