On Saturday afternoon we headed to the mall to do a little shopping. We stopped for a bite at Gordon Biersch, and after we were seated there was a man sitting across from our table just staring and observing Liam. I kept my eye on him. Chris on the other hand was watching the woman a few tables behind me throw a fit about something. Liam was happy and eating his baby food. Out of nowhere the man spoke to us. He told us that Liam is a smart baby and communicates well. Then he told us he is a pediatrician. (He was wearing Johns-Hopkins gear) We spoke to him for a little bit and he told us that we needed to have more babies. I was proud of our little man and also had to laugh at the fact that someone told us to have more babies. How many people can say that?
Yesterday, the mold people came to take care of our basement. FINALLY!! The funny and annoying thing was Liam and I had to leave the house for 5-6 hours, although the front office failed to tell us that with their first phone call. Mind you, I just got off working a night shift. So, I came home and only got Liam to sleep for an hour and half!! I heard people knocking on the door but I didn't care -I wasn't getting up until Liam did! Liam soon woke up and I went and got him. This poor man who was in my house getting ready to start freaked out and started apologizing up and down. I told him I knew I had to leave but I worked the night before and I would be out of the house in 10. So I loaded Liam up and away we went. We headed to Old Town and met Chris and Tammy for lunch. Then we walked over to this adorable kids bookstore that I have been wanting to go in for awhile. It's called Hooray for Books and has a big frog on the sign. I mean-what could be better!?
Liam crawled around and I looked at the books and all the cute stuff they had. They even have a story time for "Wee Ones" on Friday and Saturday morning. I think we shall take our wee one, one day. After the book store Liam and I headed to the park. Liam fell asleep in the car so we slept in the car together. I opened the windows and it worked out just fine for him. I only dozed in and out since I was too afraid to completely fall asleep in the park parking lot. Of all things, Liam slept almost two hours! I couldn't believe it! Maybe I should have him sleep in the car more often! Once he woke up we went and laid on the blanket in the grass.
Then he read his new Spot book and observed people walking by.
Then he crawled and stood all over mommy
We gazed at the cloud covered sky hoping it wouldn't rain
Liam discovered the grass
He played with this one strand for 5-10 minutes and never even attempted to put it in his mouth.
He's an observer
When we finally arrived home it was about 5:30. I was completely freaked out when I walked in because someone had picked up my house. I found this odd because they were only going to fix the basement walls as far as I knew. Chris got home about the same time and we decided to go to the office and find out what was going on. Chris picked up Liam and was loving on him. When all of the sudden he noticed some poop on his hand. He pulled Liam away and he looked like this...
and Chris looked like this...
I was laughing hysterically! Once the boys changed out of their poopy clothes we headed to the front office. They told us that all the houses getting their basements treated were also getting a cleaning service to come in. I would call it a pick up service- not so much cleaning, but I will take whatever help I can get!
1 comment:
Haha! Chris got pooped on!
Post a Comment