Friday, June 17, 2011

Liam's Room...Finally!

First of all, check this guy out!
I love his big eyed look here
He enjoys eating shoes, and trying to pull himself up on the dining room chairs.  Please note all the lovely toys behind him that he is ignoring :)
Here is my over-tired-refusing-to-go-to-sleep-at-all-costs boy.  The picture doesn't quite do it justice but his eyes are all red and swollen.  He looked amazing.
When daddy got home, Liam felt the need to play with his toes
Last night he wore his big kid PJ's.  He is getting to big it makes me sad and miss my newborn baby.  Even though I am looking forward to all the fun and exciting things he will be doing. I have mixed emotions from time to time.
Lastly, here are some pictures of Liam's room.  These are the pillows I found that I went round and round with myself about buying but I am glad I did and I think I would have regretted it if I didn't get them.
Liam chillin' on his bed (eventually that is)
These are some frames I had but they were black, so I spray painted them white and added some pictures.
Same with this one, I spray painted it and made some little whales to put in it.
These are the shelves I painted, and I took FOREVER on the letters for his name because it took me awhile to find the perfect scrapbook paper.  I should have zoomed in more on the letters.  Maybe another day.
Here is his alphabet I made out scrapbook paper.  The two frames beside it will eventually have some color-splash pictures of Liam that Chris is working on.  Mind you the computer was not hooked up for a month so we'll get there someday.
Here are his painted red and white polka-dot whales above his closet.
Liam playing on his bedroom floor
His dresser, rocking chair, and mobile Brandi made
Liam picking a book to read out of his closet.  He has his hand on "Where the Wild Things Are"  Good choice kiddo :)
Anyway, I love his little room and I hope someday he does too!

4 comments:

Mike said...

It's quite a nice and comfortable room. Good choice getting rid of the random Asian children in the frames, though. I'm sure they are perfectly nice kids, but Liam is better.

Brandi said...

Cute, I love his room!

megs said...

So cute!! I love it!!

The Schroeders said...

I love his room, Sarah!! You did a beautiful job with it! :)