Saturday, June 11, 2011

Video Clips!

Today I present you with a bunch of short clips of the lil' man. He is becoming VERY ACTIVE lately! He is getting around a little more and yesterday he officially started army crawling! He goes after everything that he is not suppose to get into.  He is a curious little creature. He may be our little explorer.

Here is one of Corduroy reading to him.
 Sleeping baby :)
Liam loves to play with pillows lately.  He covers his face and then kicks his feet like crazy.  It entertains him for at least 5-10 minutes
He also learned to enjoy some Peek-A-Boo lately too.  This video is not as good as what he did earlier in the day.  Earlier in the day he was busting up laughing and thought it was the GREATEST thing.
Laughing after playing Peek-A-Boo
Here is our little monster exploring new things! He is VERY brave. He thinks he is big stuff.
Liam and daddy wrestling.  Liam has been having a blast crawling all over his dad.
And lastly here he is army crawling!  He got a little frustrated at the end because I kept moving his toy further away.  He is going to be hard to keep up with soon enough!  

1 comment:

McDyson said...

Oh yeah...You've got a mover on your hands. I couldn't get over how crazy he was kicking those legs!! Ha, ha! I think he's going to keep you VERY busy once he puts it all together. I love all the videos, by the way. You guys don't seem so far away and I get a good idea of Liam's personality (better than just pics alone).