Have I mentioned that I LOVE Borders? I think I may like it more than Barnes and Noble purely because it has amazing clearance items. I went the other day and found the Curious George books for only $1.99. I originally bought a few and then went back and got all of them. There was a total of 7.
Secondly, they had these awesome books/folders for elementary school from kindergarten to 5th grade. I originally bought one and then went back for potential future children :)

On Saturday Chris's company joined a heart run/walk in Georgetown. Chris signed up for the 10K run and Liam and I were signed up for the 3Kwalk. When we arrived they announced that the 10K would be changed to a 5K due to the warm weather conditions. Thank goodness otherwise my dear husband probably would have been in the hospital!
Here's the whole gang. We had a good time, when we left we headed over to the Farmer's Market and ate breakfast then basically lounged the rest of the day!
On Monday we headed out on our evening walk. Chris took Liam down the slide.
Then we tried to find frogs
Liam enjoyed it!
On Tuesday evening I was talking with Beth when this little guy decided to learn how to pull himself up into a standing position. We are in trouble. He is a mobile machine and he goes to EVERY possible item that is not a toy!
On Wednesday, I met up with my friend Holly at the zoo. Her little boy Noah is almost exactly a month older than Liam. It was the first time I got to meet her little fella and boy is he a funny guy. He kept snorting on purpose and found it hysterical as did I. Liam and Noah hung out on the blanket for a while and played with toys. It was cute!
Then they strolled along together. They are both very blond, blued eyed boys!
I planned on giving Liam a bath that evening after the zoo, good thing too because he made a MESS out of his dinner. He also insisted on using his sippy cup on his own, which he really has not figured out quite yet.
My apple butternut squash boy!
When we got upstairs to take a bath, he was excited and LOVED every minute of his bath! Enjoy this little video clip.
Lastly, Liam has not been taking naps at ALL! It is a nightmare- some days he screams for about 2 hours on and off and is SO tired but refuses to sleep. I am hoping it is just due to his top teeth coming in and his stuffy nose. I did take him to the doc this week hoping there was some other issue going on. Unfortunately, I was right and he is fine-despite being not quite over his cold. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he is healthy I was just hoping for an explanation to his crankiness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment