Sunday, June 5, 2011

Visitors!

After the wedding weekend, G&G Casson and Uncle Mike and Noel stayed the rest of the week to hang out.  We were BUSY! Noel has never been to DC which is crazy since he has been to about a trillion different countries.  Anyway, here is a group picture outside the Library of Congress on Thursday. Liam and I met up with everyone later because the little boy was running a mild temp and just feeling under the weather and needed to take a nap, but he is good now.
In the evening we checked out the memorials. Liam enjoyed sitting in the grass in front of Lincoln.  He had his sippy cup and ended up soaking himself.  Although, he did master his sippy cup this weekend. He is awesome. He had an outfit change after this picture!
Family Photo
Liam with Lincoln
Chris, Mollie, Michael, and Noel 
Then Michael decided to hold the Washington Monument in his hands
While the guys went to check out Einstein, us gals and Liam hung back and tried to get the little man to sleep a little.
Noel giving his best Pi sign
Cool picture Chris took
Once again Liam fell asleep holding his foot!
The next morning Liam listened to Corduroy tell him a story.
On Friday we headed to the National History Museum and The Holocaust Museum. Tim and Mollie caught a ride over to the Holocaust Museum.
Chris, Liam and I walked hoping the little man would fall asleep. Which he did :)
On Friday night we ate dinner in Old Town and went on the ghost tour.  It was a lot of fun.  Saturday morning we headed to the farmer's market, and Liam hitched a ride on Grandpa's shoulders. The rest of the day was fairly relaxing.  Chris and I are sick/allergies so we stayed in and Tim and Mollie dropped Michael and Noel off at the airport.
Today was G&G's last day.  They had to leave at 10:30AM.  So they soaked up as much time with Liam as they could.  This is one of my favorites of Grandma and Liam
We bought Liam a bouncer and Grandpa put it together last night.  Liam got to try it out this morning. I think he is a fan.
Lastly, I leave you with this AWESOME picture of Liam and his grandparents.  I was trying to get Liam's attention and I got more of a reaction out of G&G! Thanks for visiting we had a lovely time!

2 comments:

Tyra said...

Looks like fun! I love that last picture :)

Brandi said...

I knew my camera had issues and was taking bad pictures lately, but it's even more apparent after looking at your much brighter, better looking pictures. Also, I may need to find out how exactly you load yours, because yours are a nice size, bigger, but not giant like mine were for a while there.

AND finally, Liam looks so so cute in the picture of him listening to his teddy bear's stories.