Thursday, October 13, 2011

San Diego - Part 2

On Saturday we headed over to LaJolla Beach to see the seals lazing around on the rocks.  It was so neat to see them outside of Seaworld
These guys were especially cute!
I LOVE the ocean/beach. I find it to be one of the most calming places EVER! Isn't beautiful?
Jenna, me, and Liam watching the waves crash
Liam and Mommy watching a seal swimming in the ocean.
Eventually, we let Liam roam free on the beach.  The first thing he found was a piece of seaweed and he had a death grip on it.  He only tried to eat it once.
He enjoyed playing in the sand but was a pain to clean up!
Then Uncle Michael and The Marquardts met up with us.  It was great because we all got to finally meet sweet Jillian.
Doesn't Chris look good with a little girl? I think he is ready for another one ;)
Liam with Joe and Becky
Liam chillin' with his Uncle
Sally, Becky, Jillian, and Liam.  Chris is holding him back to keep him from attacking.
Jillian is a sweet angel baby and I am glad we got to meet her before she turns 18!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Skifter not only looks GOOD with a little girl, he looks like he's ready and dying to have one. :)