On Friday night we decided to carve our pumpkins, mainly because some of them were starting to mold. I know, it's gross. We sprawled out on the kitchen floor and started in. Liam made many attempts to put his hand inside the pumpkins but never really dug in.
He especially liked holding the scooper.
Mommy and Liam
Daddy and Liam, I love this one because Liam looks shocked.
Liam did eat some of the pumpkin guts off the spoon we used and also attempted to eat the top.
It was a good time. By the time we finished Liam needed a bath. Here is the aftermath of giving Liam a bath. You and the bathroom will be SOAKED.
Saturday it was rainy and snowy all day, but in the evening it calmed down and we went to the store. Liam sported his winter coat.
I know I previously blogged about how Liam stands and the door with his walker when we put his shoes on, and here is what it looks like...
On Sunday we went outside for a little while. Liam loves to go off the curb and then back up on the side walk. This cycle can repeat over and over. Here is a little video.
Liam sat on a tree stump.
And posed for a picture with his daddy under the prettiest fall tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment