Sunday, April 8, 2012

21 Weeks and Easter!

Liam woke up to find the Easter Bunny put this goody basket in a tent!
I went down stairs to catch his reaction on camera.  The first thing he noticed was not the tent but the BALL!  Shockingly, he immediately pointed and said "ball"
Then he ran over and grabbed the ball immediately.
Later daddy and Liam played in his new tent and a while after that Liam sat and ate his snacks from the Easter Bunny in it. (This is a top view looking in)
Chillin'
Then we went outside to find Easter eggs! Liam perceived them as balls.  The first one he picked up he launched onto the brick walk way.
The boy with his findings
Coming back in the house.
He insisted on keeping two of them for himself to play with, which was perfectly fine until he decided to step on one.  Chris and I about died laughing.
Here is the boy showing of his soccer skills with his new ball. (The ball is super cute, it has little bugs on it)
Eventually we ran up stairs to get ready for the zoo but I will blog about that later.  Here I am at 21 weeks.  I can't get over how much larger I am already.  I am already guessing a nine pound baby.
Our little bambino is about the length of a carrot and weighs 3/4 of a pound!  Chris was able to finally feel his little love tap on Tuesday night.  I am pretty sure he wasn't expecting it because every time I tell Chris to feel he stops kicking!
Then we took a few family photos like this one of Liam and me.  As you can see he is absolutely THRILLED about taking pictures.
Liam and daddy.
Family photo right before leaving for the zoo!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

He's already a good little soccer player. Also, it IS crazy how much bigger the belly gets the 2nd time! Or at least it was that way for ME too.