It was pretty nice outside on Tuesday, so I thought Chris should try and put together Liam's birthday present from G&G Casson. Liam helped his dad out quite a bit.
Boys working hard.
Liam eventually had enough and just wanted to climb and play on his dad. Chris and I thought we would just put it together inside and then carry it out the backdoor but it was too big. So we had to go through the front door and carry it around back.
Liam played with it for a few minutes but wasn't too sure what to think.
Our little monkey
We decided to eat dinner outside since it was nice so we grilled some chicken and made quesadillas. The ice cream man came and Liam and I raced to get some. He got a batman Popsicle.
He heard the firetruck sirens and always has to point when he hears it.
Later that evening we brought the toy back in the house, for fear of other kids climbing on it and getting hurt or it being weathered. I decided to throw the blanket over it so we had a fort to play in.
Once we put Liam to bed I came back down stairs and didn't see Chris, so I assumed he was in the bathroom. Then, about 15 minutes later I heard his phone beep and realized he was hiding out in the fort all along.
2 comments:
Caso LOVES those superhero ice cream pops! That's a pretty cool toy he got! And Chris is a pretty big nerd!!
Only Chris could be in the bathroom 15 minutes without someone worrying. =) Ha, ha!
I LOVE that you made it into a fort. What a versatile toy! ;)
Post a Comment