Sunday, April 15, 2012

22 Weeks!

I have officially decided to do Baby Casson #2's room with elephants.  I found some cute material that looks like this...
I am just waiting for it to arrive, and if I really like it when I see it in person I will make a lamp using some of it and send the rest to Brandi to make a quilt for the little man. When we were at the zoo last weekend we bought him this cute little guy as his first stuffed animal!
I am 22 weeks today!  I thought earlier this week I was 20 weeks.  I can't seem to keep track.  It seems to go a little faster the second time around I guess.
Casson baby #2 is approximately the length of spaghetti squash (11 in.) and weighs one pound. He is also moving around like crazy and tends to be most active from about 7-10PM.
We still need to get a few little things for the new addition but overall we are set!  This time around we are going to get a bassinet to put in our room and I just bought a moby wrap-carrier because I think it will come in handy while chasing his older brother around!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Still looking great!

I LOVE that fabric. Can't wait to start the quilt.

Also, let me know when you get the wrap how you like it. I always meant to use one, but just never got around to researching and buying a good one.

UsIves said...

Pretty Momma! :) It does seem to be flying by! Over halfway there! Can't wait to see you and big boy Liam and Chris.