Monday, April 23, 2012

Clemyjontri Park at 23 weeks!

The other night we stopped by DQ on our way home, and once we started to unload Liam saw my cup and wanted some.  I handed it to him as I carried him in, and when I sat him down he immediately sat right where I placed him and dug in!  It was hilarious.  I ended up picking him up and moving him to the kitchen so he could make a giant mess in there instead of on the carpet.
Isn't he cute?
On Saturday we headed to the ginormous park (Clemyjontri) so Chris could check it out too.  First we went to the swings and Liam was very insistent that he wanted to try this one out.
He eventually realized it was too big for him and wanted out.  Here are a few views so you can see how much stuff is at this place, mind you I still didn't get all of it!
More stuff.
Liam driving a car and daddy helping.
He enjoyed his time running around.  At one point his little cheeks were quite rosy so we made him sit down, drink some water and eat a little snack.  He jumped right back in after 20 minutes or so.  Chris was a trooper and chased him everywhere.
As of Sunday I am 23 weeks!  In the picture Liam is trying to escape to the park (we took these before we left). The little man (#2, not Liam) is very active and was using me as a punching bag the other night--it was pretty awesome.
Our little guys is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound! About the size of a large mango!

No comments: