Monday, April 30, 2012

Jamestown and 24 weeks

Before I get into our weekend, here are two unrelated pictures.  Here are Lilah and Liam winding down from their playdate with a little Curious George.  They are so cute together at one point Liam was feeding Lilah froot loops.  Grace and I laughed.
Then there is Liam in his outfit from China from Michael and Noel.  
Now then, this weekend we went to Richmond and on Saturday we drove to Jamestown.  
Liam and Mom checking out the water fountain in the front entrance.
The boy
It was pretty cool when we first got there and then it started to rain.  We hung out in the museum hoping it would clear but it was still raining and Liam began to grow slightly impatient.  So we gathered umbrellas and ventured out.  Mindy was kind enough to stay back with Anderson and the strollers. Here is Liam checking out the Indian hut/tent living quarters.
I bought a poncho in case Liam wanted to walk I could put the umbrella over his head.  I immediately was asked by an elderly gentlemen if I was leading one of the tour groups.  Not the first time this has happened.  I must just look like I know what I am doing. 
Liam and mom by one of the boats
Family photo!
Liam and dad with the boats.  
While we were standing on the boat we saw a blue heron catch a fish and a duck catch a fish which resulted in this little face by the boy.
Michelle and Ryan minus Anderson.  I failed to get ANY pictures of Mindy or Anderson :(
Liam going to check out the boat.
Group photo
Then we headed into the English village and Liam was able to check out some chickens.
All in all it was a great day and a neat little place to visit.
The next morning we took Liam out back at Mindy and Randy's to see the horses and goat. 
He loves all the free space he has to run in when we visit.  It is his dream come true.
Sunday marked 24 weeks.  I still feel much larger than I was with Liam and when I went to my hematologist this month she was slightly concerned that I had gained 11 POUNDS in a month, yes 11!!!!  She thinks that maybe there is a problem with the scale.  I have my OB appointment this week so we will see if this is truly the case, but if it is I am going to be a TANK by the end!
Baby Casson #2 is a little over a pound and about a foot long.  The size of an ear of corn.

2 comments:

McDyson said...

Hmm...Where to begin?! Liam looks like an absolute stud in his Chinese outfit and I love his facial expression as he's witnessing the circle of life. What a cute umbrella Chris is holding. Seeing pictures of Jamestown brought back memories from MY childhood so *tear* on that one. And....Your belly is perfect! Can't wait to see it up close and personal this weekend!!!

Mike said...

He DOES look studly... And I love his fish face. Ha! Good boy.