Sunday marked 39 weeks! It's hard to believe that this little guy will be here in the next two weeks. I am still betting on induction and him being forced out. Last night while going to bed I finally really started to worry about him being healthy on arrival. I guess I haven't had a chance to really think about it and last night I did, which made going to sleep a little rough. Chris assured me he would be perfectly fine. Then I started thinking about labor which also put a damper on me falling asleep. Sometimes my brain just wanders more than I would like. I also asked Chris last night what he was worried about more than anything, his response was adjusting to two little ones and sleep schedules. Don't get me wrong we are SUPER excited for this guy to get here and once he is here all those worries will disappear I am sure!
Oh, I still haven't packed my bag for the hospital but I did pick out some outfits for our little one to bring him home in! Maybe I will get it packed today :)
Our little guy is approximately 20 inches long and a bit over 7lbs, about the size of a mini watermelon.
I finally got around to working full force on the little guy's room this week. Probably because I am done working right now and wasn't exhausted four out of seven days, thank you night shift. I know I talked about getting his baby book from Etsy but I never posted a picture. Here it is, it is hard to see but it's on patterned paper.
Then Brandi made this wonderful nursing cover for me. This was the original material I was going to use for room but the print was too large to make lamp.
The boy's alphabet
I made some elephants to put in frames,but they are kind of hard to see in this picture. I also made another set of them with a blue background I just haven't decided which ones I like better. I found the little blue stuffed elephant at Barnes and Noble and couldn't resist, he is super cute. Then he has his first set of books!
Dresser with lamp and some of his new baby toys. I spray painted all the frames and base of the lamp to match.
Brandi made this awesomeness for me!
I am pretty much in love with the amazing job she did. I wanted to make a blanket for him but just knew I would never have the time to get it done. I am so very thankful for her great talent!
In this picture the blank space on the wall will be for his name (no we still haven't decided what the name is going to be). We may just have to see his cute little face before we make the official decision!
4 comments:
Everything you made turned out so cute! I also really love the baby book she did for this guy! Super cute!
Love the elephants! His room space turned out super cute! And you look great! Can't wait to see a picture of his cute little face in the next week or so!!! :)
Time for an update, eh?
You better be callin' with updates soon. Har har har!
Post a Comment