Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bunch of Stuff

I am going to try and play catch up from last week.  Colin had his appointment Monday and he is doing great!  Here is a picture of him going to his first appointment.
Chris stayed home until Wednesday, which was great!  It has also been WONDERFUL having my mom here this first week!  I was a little bummed she missed out on the birth because it was nice having her in the room with Liam's birth and I wanted her to be there for Colin, too.  But it all worked out; some random nurse helped hold a leg instead :)  She has been a lifesaver and has taken on Liam in the mornings so we can get a few more zzz's and she's kept up with cleaning and our laundry.  Here she is with a little cuddle time with Colin.
This boy likes to sleep with his mouth open.
Momma and her boys, look at Liam's sweet hand.
I love them
Daddy getting some one on one with Colin
Colin is a poop machine and it really didn't smell too pleasant so I have been calling him my stinky peanut but I also call him my squishy peanut when he sleeps.  I love my little peanut!
My squishy peanut!
Sweet boy
We went to the Farmer's market on Saturday to get my awesome fall sunflowers and some honeycrisp apples.  This was Colin's enthused look on the way there.
My boys!  Liam looks so big to me anymore :(  
Next up: visitors! 

2 comments:

McDyson said...

Great pics!! I especially love the one where your "squishy peanut" is sleeping in his navy blue pj's with his hands out. Precious boy! I actually see a lot of Chris in him in that one. I'm so glad your mamasita's out there--it sounds like she's a tremendous help! You're not gonna let her go home, are you?! =) Keep the pics comin'!

Brandi said...

So cute. Isn't it crazy how big they suddenly seem when you bring home a newborn? Cason seemed so TALL and HEAVY and just like a kid when we came home with Neely. He felt like my little baby 2 days earlier. Ha.