I just want to jot a couple things down so I don't forget.
1. Liam calls his blanket "meat" and we have no idea why. It is pretty darn cute when he goes to grab a blanket, and someday I am sure he will say it correctly and I will probably be sad.
2. When we put Liam to bed we'll ask him what he wants to read and he'll consider what he wants to read and say "Ummm, Choo-choo?" It's always choo-choo and it's the cutest!
The other night Liam got a hold of my mom's phone and called his Aunt Sadie. It was hysterical as he rambled on to her. My favorite part is when he sits down on the couch and crosses his feet :)
1 comment:
Liam is acting like such a little boy! No longer a baby. The feet crossing thing is HILLARIOUS! So cute! And he is talking so much more! Thanks for sharing this cute video! Totally made my night!
Post a Comment