I know, I am super behind on blogging, but both our laptops are on the fritz and it is hard to get downstairs to use the desktop. Anyway, the other day we had to go to Target for a few items. Chris was chasing Liam through the store while I grabbed the needed items. The boys came across this cute little Thomas the Train jacket, and of course we had to get it. Then as I was standing in line Chris came running towards me with a Thomas t-shirt that he found on clearance. I don't think I have seen Chris so excited to buy Liam some clothes. The next morning I was taking the tags off to wash them and Liam insisted on putting the jacket on. He was so excited and checked himself out in the mirror.
On Thursday we met up with Grace and Lilah at Chuck E Cheese. We chased the kiddos more than anything else. Liam really enjoyed the little rides, although every facial expression indicates otherwise.
Liam and Lilah on the carousel.
He really liked this firetruck and rode it three or four times; once again no smiles though he kept getting on it.
This was a little video they watched and then the seat vibrated.
Grace and I got a kick out of it because we could see their faces on this screen and every time it vibrated their little cheeks shook like crazy. It was hilarious.
Jeep ride.
It was a great day and Liam did have a lot of fun until a five year old came sprinting around a corner and pummeled him. So we left. I don't know if I would ever return unless Liam begged me someday. It was fun but some parents treated it as a playground with no monitoring of their kids whatsoever! It was pretty stressful for this momma, maybe it would help if I wasn't a huge tank right now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment