Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bubble Bath and 38 Weeks

This weekend Liam had his very first bubble bath!  He LOVED it!  Here he is checking out the bubbles.
Then he rinsed the bubbles off his feet
He also had fun putting the bubbles on his cheeks and blowing the bubbles out of my hands.  Overall, I think bubble baths are a huge hit!
As of Sunday I am 38 weeks. Woohoo!  I am ready to meet this little guy.  I had some pretty good contractions on Saturday night but it didn't go anywhere.  It's funny how with Liam I didn't really know I was having them but this little one makes them known.  Chris was a little worried I think.  He also told me I need to make it my goal on Monday to pack my hospital bag.  I still don't have anything packed.  1) I think I am in denial about how close it really is and 2) I am sure he is going to be late.  Maybe I will do it tomorrow :)
On a good note I finished his alphabet and it is hung on the wall!  I still have a few things to do and his little area will hopefully be ready for him to come home to!
Our sweet baby is approximately 6.8lbs and 19 /2 inches long. 






1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that belly! And I can't believe how blonde Liam's hair is! Do you have any names picked out? (I had to end with a question mark since I used all exclamations marks before ;)