Friday, August 24, 2012

Family of Four!

I failed to post our going home pictures in the last post.  Liam was a little confused as to why we were bringing the baby Colin home with us. 
The boys chillin' together in the backseat.
Liam still wondering what is happening
1st car ride!
Once we got home Liam was initially interested in Colin.  He even shared his ball with him.  I think he wanted him to play, soon enough big bro!
Colin didn't seem to mind.
Then Liam finally got to really play with his big brother gift.  We failed to bring a screw driver to the hospital so we could put the batteries in.  He enjoyed it quite a bit.
Then he showed some more interest in his little brother and they checked one another out.
Sunday grandma was here and the boys hung out with her for a little bit.
Here is my squishy little peanut.  Peanut is my official nickname for him and sometimes stinky peanut but I will blog about that later :)
Colin didn't seem to be getting enough to eat at the beginning so we gave him a couple ounces of formula.  Liam helped feed him.
Such a good big brother.
Then Liam wanted to read some books to him, too. 
Liam doesn't seem to mind his little brother one bit but he is missing his momma time.  He has been more lovey with me than normal and even woke up at 4am screaming for momma and dad was not good enough that particular night.  Other than that this family of four is doing well!  More to come maybe tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love him already!!! And love the multiple posts in a couple days! Makes me very happy!

Brandi said...

Liam's such a good big brother. I'm pretty obsessed with Colin's elephant pajamas!

Sarah said...

I Promise I'm doing my best to keep up with the blog! So much happens daily. I can't believe he's already a week old! :( I am just so thankful my mom is here helping or nothing would get done around here lately!