Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Colin's 1 Month!

I failed to post Colin's newborn pictures.  These are from when he was five days old.
Cute guy
My peanut
Precious
Sleepy pants
I still can't believe that our baby is already ONE MONTH old!  I feel like things just keep moving faster and faster.  I mean, seriously, didn't I just give birth!?!  Anyway, our sweet little angel is 11.8lbs and 21.5inches according to my measurements.  He is very sweet and calm but he lets us know when he wants something.  The last few days have been a little rough for him.  He has had gas issues but now appears to have some reflux issues as well.  I tried the gas drops and gripe water but neither really seem to be helping our sweet guy.  I hope it passes soon.  I don't like seeing him uncomfortable.  He also occasionally scratches at my shoulder when I am burping him and I love it.  He has also gripped hold of my shirt a couple times.  He is doing pretty darn good with his head control and doesn't mind tummy time at all :)  
Here are some pictures of our big One Month Old!
Naked baby
He's a sweet guy
Covering his sticker
Chubby cheeks
1 Month
"Mom are you done already"
Big Boy :)

4 comments:

Maggie said...

his hair is getting lighter! he looks so much like liam! such a cutie!

Mindy Harden said...

That is one handsome, healthy baby boy!! Love him! :0)

Brandi said...

Haha, so cute! He's gonna be a 20 pounder at like four months old like his cousin Caso. Haha! What a chubbo.

Unknown said...

He's so stinkin cute! I can not wait to get my hands on him!