Sunday, September 2, 2012

Visitors!

Last weekend we had some visitors!  It was so nice.  Saturday afternoon The Hamadis came by to meet our  little Colin.  Liam and Laith played and ate snacks together.
Maggie was kind enough to snap this family photo
Liam did a little reading
Then the boys went on a wagon ride; with Ghani's assistance of course!
Aren't they cute!  Too bad Chris cut their heads off.  I think I will send him to a photography class ;)
This boy just sat back and enjoyed the chaos
He's super sweet
I thought I would get a backside shot so everyone could see his hair.
Saturday night the Ives stopped by and the next day we went to the zoo.  Our trip started out with the boys looking like this...
and this...
Eventually they woke up and Liam enjoyed the zoo more than he ever has before.
He also helped push his baby brother
Chris, Liam, Michelle, and Anderson enjoying the gorillas
Liam's first taste of cotton candy.  He kept licking it and was a little unsure of it at first but in the end he loved it!
Later in the afternoon it started to get cloudy and sprinkle so we called it a day.  Our last stop was the Kids' Farm.  Grandma stayed back with Colin, Chris went to get the car, and I took Liam up close to the cows.  I think he was a little shocked at how large they were and they mooed for him.  He enjoyed it.  As always, I can't wait to go back since I love the zoo :)

No comments: