Saturday, September 15, 2012

Colin's 1st Bath!

Colin had his very first bath Friday Sept. 7th (the date is for my own record).  We were giving him sponge baths up to that point because his belly button still had a little oozing and I was told to wait until it stopped. Since Liam was in bed Colin had his bath on the dining room table, HA!  It worked out great though and was much easier on my back since I didn't have to lean way over a tub at floor-level.  Here is one of his first facial expressions after entering the water.
He was really relaxed in the water and didn't seem to mind one bit
Holding Grandma C.'s hand
Look at those cheeks!  I think we have another water baby! I am super excited about it!
Our little guy has been gassy and his tummy seems to be bothering him at times, so during the day I let him sleep on his tummy.  Isn't he cute
Last Saturday Chris and Liam took Grandma C to the airport and Liam insisted on wearing his new Thomas shirt from her.  For dinner we gave him a PB&J sandwich and he still refused to take it off.  Liam sometimes does well with sandwiches and other times he pulls them apart.  Well of course this night was one of the latter!
He was quite pleased with himself!
Next up: Apple Picking!

No comments: