Saturday G&G Casson arrived very early in the morning and we had a VERY lazy day. I failed to take any pictures except this one of Liam testing out the vibrating baby chair.
Sunday it rained on and off so we just hung around the house and then went to Barnes and Noble so Liam could play with the Thomas the Train set up and Legos. Lots of other parents had the same idea.
Here's grandpa and his boys from that day.
Monday we tried to get out of the house before any storms hit, so we went to the zoo. The lions were being very playful. I just liked how this gal was sitting.
Colin chilled like this most of the day.
Liam and dad checking out the lions
We went to the kids zoo and Liam checked out the cows. Later I tried to get him to pet one but he was not willing at all. I think the actual size of a cow wowed him a little.
The best part was we were able to check out the new American Trail with sea lions, otters, etc. We showed up just in time to see the sea lions perform tricks and eat. Liam was pretty interested.
We had to find a bench so I could feed sweet Colin. When he was finished Liam felt the need to have me bounce him with my leg. I have a feeling having both boys attached to me will be pretty common thing and I don't mind one bit!
We tried to see the elephants but they were not out so instead Liam and dad checked out (fake) elephant poop.
Liam has been very interested in Colin (aka "baby") in the mornings. On Tuesday before Chris left for work Liam asked to hold the baby. It was so sweet and he even gave his little brother a kiss.
A little later Liam laid on the play mat with Colin.
I love these guys!
Grandpa had to leave Tuesday so I got a quick picture before we dropped him at the airport. Grandma is staying til Saturday.
Later that evening this little guy was wide awake so of course I had to snap a few shots
He is a sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment