Friday, September 14, 2012

Playing Catch Up Again!

Last Thursday Aunt Mindy came to visit our newest addition. She read Liam his new big bro book.
Kyle also just happened to be in town for some interviews.  We went to Sweet Frog (frozen yogurt).  I was had Colin and Liam pointed at him and gestured for me to give him to Kyle and then he took my hand so I could go walk with him.  It was quite funny.  So Kyle got to visit with our sweet boy.
Then next morning Liam and I were upstairs getting ready for the day and he was pretty quiet so I went to check on him and found him like this...
He had set up his Ernie doll on the chair and was reading Spot books to him.  He's awesome.
Mindy originally was afraid to hold Colin because she had come in contact with Poison Ivy.  I did some research and told her she was fine but she didn't want to take any chances.  On Friday morning she finally gave in!  Isn't this the sweetest picture.
Later that day we all went to lunch before saying good-bye to Mindy and Kyle.  Colin chilled like this in his daddy's lap.
I felt like I wasn't getting enough pictures of our angel baby Colin so I started snapping away.  Here is his "mom please stop taking pictures" pose
My precious boy and his mama
Smile!
Next up: Colin's 1st bath!!

No comments: