Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week in Review

Since I am fairly far behind with last week, I am just going to post some of my favorite pics.  
Here is Liam sporting his Thomas the Tank Engine PJs.  He looks so much older in them, but I am not sure why.
This boy had some tummy time.  How do you like his little comb over?
Liam and I had a game of chase.  I know it is blurry but I love his facial expression.
Mom won :)
Colin relaxed in his usual style
The boys had their first bath together.  Yes, Colin is asleep if you look closely.  When he wants to sleep he can sleep anywhere apparently.
Sweet boy
Saturday Chris' company had a picnic.  Liam was in heaven because there was a bounce house.  He had a blast playing in it.
Chris, Liam, Maggie, Ghani, and Laith
Matt and Tammy
Liam was able to decorate his own ice cream with whip cream and sprinkles.  He was a happy boy.
Later that night this guy looked peacefully contorted in his seat.
Later daddy was holding him and folded his hands like so...
HA!  More to come :)

No comments: