Our sweet little peanut is 3 months old! Colin is still a very happy baby but still isn't shy about letting us know when he is angry! He loves to take baths but will scream in a loud rage when we take him out! He has really noticed his hands lately likes to suck on them when he get hungry and on occasion holds them out and looks at them. He is a very ticklish little guy and just today almost gave a belly laugh. It was awesome and I can't wait until he really belts one out. Colin absolutely LOVES his playmat and the mobile in his crib. He can roll over from his stomach to his back when he is in the mood. He has also been into holding on to things like a blanket or a rattle if I hand it to him and tries to eat it. Colin loves to talk to me in his baby coo and it's the greatest. He is wearing 6-month outfits and can still squeeze into some of his 3-month outfits. He usually sleeps fairly well and wakes up 1-2 times a night to eat but there are occasional nights where he struggles. Colin weighs 15.2 lbs and is about 25in in length.
Sweetest little brother ever :)
Sweetest little brother ever :)
Love me some Colin smiles
3 months!
Happy guy
Here mom goes again with all these pictures
Sweet angel baby
Baby back side
Tummy time
I feel like he looks so big in this one!
I usually get some pictures in just his diaper but he was pretty much done with pictures after this last one! I will try early in the morning :)
Last night we had his professional 3-month photos done! I got a free digital image which was pretty cool so here is a little preview until the rest come in. I personally LOVE it! He's a handsome little fella :)
No comments:
Post a Comment