Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Zoo

Sunday I really wanted to make one last trip to the zoo.  We decided to go in the afternoon so our time was limited but we made the most of it!  
Liam checking out the cows and alpacas at the Kid's Zoo area
Liam and momma checking out the lions
Tiger :)
The boys by the tiger
Occasionally we have seen deer at the zoo, but this time we saw four females and this here buck!  I find it crazy that they live in the zoo area.
Liam and daddy checking out the otters
Liam and a beaver
My boys
Liam excited they are setting up zoo lights.  I am SO sad we are going to miss them this year.
I am also sad this boy won't get more National Zoo trips.  I guess three trips in less than three months is pretty good though :)
The zoo has been one of my favorite places to go while we have lived here and I am pretty bummed there won't be anymore trips.  
Once again here is an unrelated picture.  Colin was sleeping in his crib and just looked too cute not to take a picture.  I love how his little feet are together.

No comments: