Saturday, November 10, 2012

Colin Rolls Over!

Sunday, November 4th this sweet chunky boy rolled over!!!
It was also Uncle Matt's birthday so we told him Colin rolling over was his birthday present ;)  He thought it was a pretty cool gift.
Sunday night I laid him down for tummy time while Chris was upstairs putting Liam to bed and he immediately rolled over.  I screamed with excitement!  Which put a slight damper on Liam's sleeping but it was so exciting to watch him!  He did it again immediately after and of course stopped once I had pulled out the video camera!  So on Monday I caught him in action!!  Check out this little guy learning new things :)
Sweet boy instagram style
Liam decided Friday it was really neat to drink his yogurt.
I was making some little signs for his birthday and he saw George on the computer screen and started playing peekaboo with him.  I thought it was hilarious!

No comments: