Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Polite Boy

Liam has been a pretty funny guy lately and his vocab continues to EXPLODE!
The other day Liam was on his pretend phone and started having a conversation.  It went something like this..
"Ganpa" (Grandpa)
"What?!" (With excitement)
"Hi" (In his sweet little voice)
"Bye-Bye"
He kept having this same conversation over and over but he stopped right when I pulled out my camera, of course! He has actually asked to make a phone call so we have called Grandpa Snay a couple times, since he is retired, so Liam could talk to "ganpa"
*
Then one day while trying to get us ready to leave the house.  I was in my room and Liam was playing in his room. I all the sudden heard Liam saying 
"Help mama"
He sounded pretty calm about the situation so I casually walked into his room to see he had his leg half way over his bed railing. (He can easily climb over) So I asked him if he was stuck.  He said yes so I helped him and he turned to me in his cute little voice and said,
"ank you, mama"
He likes to pretend he is stuck or a toy is stuck a lot lately so he can have his parents come to the rescue, Ha!
*
Here's the last one.  Liam came up to me with Colin's pacifier and gave it to me.  I said thank you and he said 
"war elcome"
I had no idea he even knew how to say you're welcome!  He is a good little guy!

No comments: