Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent Thanksgiving in Montpelier with the Hardens and it was wonderful, lazy, and laid back!  The perfect Thanksgiving if you ask me :)
Uncle Michael met Colin for the first time and rocked him to sleep
Colin chilling in the hammock
Liam being superman on the swing with daddy and grandpa
Colin and momma
Family photo
The boys checking out the horses
Love my boys
Grandpa and Colin
The Ives showed up later and we got a cousins picture and ate dinner
Uncle Randy with Colin (somehow I failed to get any pictures with Mindy and I am very upset about it!)
Liam and Anderson had a blast playing together.  They ran circles around the house and had long game of chase.  I am bummed they won't get to do that more often.
The boys saying goodnight
It was a lovely Thanksgiving and I think we should spend it in Virginia every year, what say you Mindy?

1 comment:

Mindy Harden said...

I say "YES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!"