Thursday, November 8, 2012

Brothers Stick Together

Last Friday I got the boys to take a couple cute pictures together! I love them!
I like how they both have a half smile/smirk in this one :)
I worked my last shift Friday night!  It still has not kicked in that we are really moving yet.  We decided we needed to get up to the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial where a brick was laid for Chris's grandpa.  It was purchased last December and was placed in September.  Here it is


Liam saw me laying on the ground taking pictures and he came and laid next to me.  So we had him move by the brick and give a big smile :)
The boys by the 9/11 Memorial
Colin and Daddy
Liam was pretty exhausted when we arrived home, the time change threw him off pretty good!  He came in sat down and immediately started eating crunchies.
I finally had the boys wear their brother shirts this week.
I think they look pretty awesome in them!
I like how Liam's smile gets cheesier and cheesier
Sweet boys
Then they took a few during tummy time for me!  What good sports!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

OH MAN that half smile picture of those two is amazing!