Once again I am a little behind so here is last week's happenings.
Aunt Sadie was camera happy with Colin.
This is what Aunt Sadie does to the boys hair when she gives them a bath.
We discovered that Liam likes spinach leaves
Tuesday night dad had a basketball game. We decided since it was an early game (7PM) I'd take Liam for part of the game. He enjoyed watching for a little bit but then he was all about running on the bleachers. At one point he came up to me and said "I run too much, mama" yet he continued running, Ha!
On Wednesday night the boys took a bath in G&G Casson's big tub.
Thursday we went to the park. Colin enjoyed the swing for a little while. He doesn't look too thrilled when he is swinging but when you take him out he screams and cries because he wants back in. He's a funny guy.
Daddy and Colin went down the slide.
While we were at the park Liam and dad were running around and Liam told Chris that "Runnin' so much fun" It sounds more like Yunnin' so much pun! :)
Liam going down the slide.
Friday afternoon was beautiful outside. We played out front and built this fort.
Liam enjoyed it and even brought his choo-choo pillow and blanket so he could lay down in it
Then I let him play with water and he thought that was way better than the cardboard box fort I made.
The poor kid needed a pool
Colin and I hung out in the shade.
Boys playing together.
Lastly, just a few things I want to jot down so I don't forget.
1. Liam says Colin but it sounds more like Taw'n (He has been saying it for some time now)
2. Liam has two moles on his left leg and the other night we went to count them he said "1, 2, 3, uh-oh one's missing", HA! Silly boy
3. Liam sings the Happy Birthday song every morning when he wakes up (often at approximately 6:00AM). It is basically his favorite song to sing. Chris and I decided we should try and teach him some new stuff :)
4. Liam has been into the book "The Little Blue Truck". There is a part in the book where a big dump truck comes through and says "HONK" Liam thinks it's great and says "HONK" before we even turn the page some days. He also says the part where the big truck says "Comin' through!, I've big important things to do!"
5. Colin has been clicking his tongue lately and will copy you. He has also been sucking his lips in almost as if trying to bite them. He's such a happy boy,
2 comments:
Too cute! And I cannot believe how grown up Sadie is getting!
Haha, Sadie is as tall as I am!! It's crazy :) hope you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment