Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Play Set

As I mentioned before, we ordered a play set for the kiddos and it has ARRIVED!  I went and picked it up last Wednesday with Grandpa Snay and had it put together in before Liam woke up from his nap.  He was pretty pumped about it.
He was mainly excited about driving.
I convinced him to go down the slide for me.
This sweet boy hung out in the shade with momma :)
Liam asked to come in not to long after testing out the new play set.  I thought it was pretty odd but figured it was just too warm outside for him and he isn't used to it.  Well, about an hour later Liam started running a mild temperature.  It went away by the evening time and he seemed fine.  Then on Thursday he woke up from his nap with a fever again.  It faded a little and then he wanted to play outside with Aunt Sadie in the pool.  The boys had fun with their Aunt.
After a while Liam started shivering and running a fever again.  So we got him out of the pool and let him lay around in a blanket.  I had already decided to have Liam see someone Friday in case he was coming down with strep like his daddy.  I called Thursday but couldn't get him in.  Here are the boys enjoying their bath Thursday night.  They do have fun together
Friday I couldn't get Liam into either of the pediatricians in town.  So we went to urgent care.  The doc didn't see any specific sign of strep but said he had a sinus issue going on and his lymph-nodes were swollen.  So he gave him an antibiotic.  Saturday Liam woke up feeling fine and helped make pancakes with daddy for our traditional pancake Saturday.
We attempted swim lessons but apparently they were cancelled for spring break yet NO one informed me.  two out of the three kids showed up.  I was not too happy about that, especially since Liam was fairly excited to go swimming.  Liam woke up from his nap crying and with a fever again!  ARRR!  We gave him some Tylenol and let him lounge, eat a Popsicle, and Doritos since that is what he wanted.  Once the fever broke he was running around like normal but it came back that evening and he woke up on fire about 3 am and did not sleep all that great.  His fever has been gone since Saturday morning but he slept horribly Sunday night.  He has no other symptoms, I am hoping it is just due to exhaustion and tonight is going to go much better!
Next up Sweet Colin is 7 Months old!

No comments: