Last weekend Tammy and Maggie flew into Vegas from Virginia so we could have a girls' weekend. Chris, the boys, and I all drove up Saturday morning. Chris and the boys hung out with us during the day so they could visit, too.
Tammy had her picture taken with Darth Vader
We went to lunch at a buffet in the Paris Casino. Liam never actually said Tammy's name before we left Virginia. He said it during lunch and Tammy was SUPER excited about it so Liam of course said it a couple more times :)
Group photo in front of the Bellagio
My babies
The family
It became a little windy/cold so Colin bundled up
Watching the water show.
We passed Woody and Buzz.
After a lot of walking, we went up to the room and got ready for our night out and Chris headed home with the boys.
I was really nervous about this trip because it would be the longest I would be away from my boys since Liam was born! It was just over 24 hours we all survived. When I got home Liam was still awake. I went in to say Hi and kiss him good night, and he got the biggest smile on his face and said "miss you mama" It was a great moment. We had a great time and saw a really neat show! My feet hurt for about two days after I got home, so I won't be wearing heels again anytime soon! Hopefully, we will have future trips together, and maybe next time the significant others can come too ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment